Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Tickley Feather - "Trashy Boys"



Make um say LO-FI! I have a crush on this song, its pure drum machine greatness, and its video full of rattails, Natty Ice, stalking, and streamers. Her name is Tickley Feather and she is bunkmates with An Collective so you should hurry and like her before she gets the Hipster Runoff treatment.

When this is the next instrumental that all the Lim Edish signature colorway collabo midnight drop Futura x Rothko fitted rappers do their respective hypebeasty thing over, I'll remind you that I called it but I'll do it in a manner as un-obnoxious as possible. PS, I'm pretty sure trashy means "pure Bolivian brick of" and boys means "white powdery substance." This song is 100% about cocaina (she's from Virginia, duh).



mp3.



.
.
.
.

No comments: