Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Inter-atmospheral travel with Deck and Michael G. Tyson

I'm a dreamer. I have to dream and reach for the stars, and if I miss a star then I grab a handful of clouds.




I leave scientists mentally scarred, triple extra large
Wild like rock stars who smash guitars
Poison bars from the gods bust holes in your mirage
and catch a charge, shake em down like the riot squad
Invade your zone, ruin like ancient Rome
I span the universe and return to Earth to claim my throne
The maker, owner, plus soul controller
Ayatollah rest in the sky, the cloud's my sofa.




My distaste for pugilism is meaningless when faced with any sort of Mike Tyson news or information since every damn thing he does is compelling. And poor Deckies, while not exactly compelling, never gets any play in my headphones or in my heart (once again: that's the same place). Anyway, here we have 2 greats who sometimes surprise me with their beautiful words and I like it.


This song's like Supreme Mathematics class and will do in a pinch when you can't find your copy of
In God We Trust. Especially because if I try to physically go to Supreme Mathematics class they probably won't let me in because they think my blonde highlights and hips and I have FBI intentions. Becky, go home, they'll say. So I study Math in apt. 302. (It's just like when I used Rosetta Stone to learn Spanish.) Knowledge wisdom understanding/Like King Solomon's wealth!








.
.
.
.

No comments: