Friday, October 16, 2009

Oscar. Coco. Rakim. Caterina.

1. Oscar Wilde, b. 10/16/54. Sorta the gay, Irish, non-daughter-poking Woody Allen of his day?

This suspense is terrible. I hope it will last.

It is what you read when you don't have to that determines what you will be when you can't help it.


If you are not too long, I will wait here for you all my life.

Women love us for our defects. If we have enough of them, they will forgive us everything, even our gigantic intellects.

Plus the Britt one.



I love a good pairing of witty men, so if you did not automatically assume I was going to do a little hop and skip from Wilde to Dumile in this post, I am afraid I'm not the person you thought I was.








Can you please pass the cocktail sauce?
You might as well know - hell is hot as hell, boss.

“Saliva.”

mp3.





2. Rakim hates biters.




Coco Chanel, on the other hand, finds that she can't live without them.




Meanwhile, my whole awkward-Fantasy-Football-nerd-in-a-dress-or-skinny-jeans-plus-blonde-highlights stee has yet to take off among the ladies in this town. No biters as of yet. (2010, though! I just know it.)







3. Caterina Caselli does Bill Withers, to very pleasing effect. She know, she know, she know, she know, she know, she know she oughta leave the young thing alone, but it's the allure that brings her back for more. We've all been there.

[Via Dante Ross, who continues to annoy yet enthrall after so many years.]





.
.
.
.

No comments: