Thursday, November 26, 2009

Thing #76,433 we're thankful for: PAUL.


OH PAULLLLL.
Darling youuuu send me. Honest you do. Honestyoudo, honestyoudo.*



I don’t trust people who like Vegas, I don’t like people who start a question with “Question:” and who start a story like this: “True story:”. But I trust NY producers whom I've never met. I mean, look at his face. He's just a great dude, you can tell, and if we knew each other I just know that no unpleasantness between us would ever ensue and that he would find my questions about Zev in '89 super charming.



Not the most obscure piece of Paul production-ery here, but obscurity is the most ridiculous test of a music's merit I think I ever done heard in mah LIFE. Stop stalling, press play, and take Aunt Jean for a spin around the living room to this with my beloved Raiders on your television set. De La - “Ring Ring Ring (Ha Ha Hey).”

mp3.

I find it hard enough dealin with my own biz.






*I would like to add that I am also thankful for YouTube and for videos on YouTube that include the words “rare,” “Sam Cooke,” and “demo.”


.
.
.

No comments: