Monday, November 9, 2009

Monch is my own personal Jesus.

Reach out, touch faith.


Current protagonists in my life include myself, immediate family, RZA and other assorted Wu gods, Olbermann who always keeps me informed, a bunch of bloggers I'll never meet, Chris Berman on Sundays 'cause goddammit I can't quit him,
the nice young man in my life who touches my body in a special way before and/or after our time spent eating, drinking, laughing, talking (ooohhh, Real Life Reference!), those people behind the counter at Amoeba who gladly take the cash from my hands, Radric Davis of course, and President Dreamboat. Oh, and EVERYBODY* in the AMAZING podcast below, from VTech's CMJ soiree last month.


It's almost an hour long and please believe me when I tell you I WANT TO TOUCH IT. (If you don't want to touch it when you listen below, check your private-parts area 'cause something has malfunctioned). Please press play and commit to the next 50 minutes, please. Honestly, I can't think of a better use of your time.


*Exile, Blu, Pharoahe Monch, J. Rocc, Spinna, Large Professor. And, as I believe I may have already mentioned, MONCH. PS, Barrington Levy's wail, which sustains and feeds me, starts around the 33-minute mark.


mp3.


. . . .

No comments: