Monday, February 16, 2009

Styles upon styles upon styles is what I have.*

Self-indulgent posts are boring. Photographic evidence of you singing along to "Frankly Mr. Shankly" while raising your Tecates with all your boys at the Cha Cha is only interesting to you and your boys. However:

I spent more than I shoulda at the record store. Frowny face. I got "End to End Burners," though, in the used vinyl (!). I know, I just did that CoFlow post a couple days ago, and there it is at the store just waiting to come home with me! Person who bought and then SOLD IT BACK to Amoeba: a) thank you; b) you're an idiot.


Upon seeing it, I was pretty sure I needed this bathing suit in order to keep living so I brought it home to sport and daydream about summer. Look at the color. Pretty.
The onesie looks kinda not nice by itself, and it puts me on display to a degree that would just make everyone uncomfortable, so I had to class it up with the ol' glasses x cardigan combo. It's a classic for a reason.

Peep game.
I'm ridiculous.

I am still too skinny and that is not the business. Ah well, what can you do.


* negative.

No comments: