Thursday, February 26, 2009

Beards Open Doors.

I feel excited, so excited. See, you guys, I tell you stuff and then it comes true.
If you were here my excitement levels would probably cause me to act out sexually,
but in a super classy way so you'd still respect me.


The epicness of this picture. I can't handle it. You can't handle it.

Clipse/Rick Rubin Collaboration Actually Happening!


"According to
EW, they've already finished one song together, and they plan to do one or two more. We already know from their two classic Neptunes-produced albums that Clipse know how to handle themselves over icy, minimal beats. Rubin usually traffics in punchy, metallic, cluttered thuds, so this will be a stretch. But all the people involved know exactly what they're doing, so I'm confident.

Til the Casket Drops, the third Clipse album, is due for release sometime this summer. Hopefully they won't experience any of the same release-date delays that plagued Hell Hath No Fury. EW reports that the first single, "Kinda Like a Big Deal", will be out on March 9. It features Kanye West, and DJ Khalil, who did the beat for 50 Cent's pretty good "I Still Kill", produced it."

No comments: