Friday, January 29, 2010

I got a love joooooones for your body and your skintone




Men and women get jealous over their romantic partners for different reasons, says science, and it's all because we're unevolved beasts ruled by our lizard brains, seeking pleasure, food, water, and another beast to make babies with that won't run off and make babies with every other beast in the village.


But men and women differ on what kind of cheating they think is the worst - women are bothered more by men's emotional infidelity and a soulful kind of connection with other females, whereas men find women's sexual infidelity more painful and difficult to forgive.

The widespread evolutionary explanation posits that men rank sexual infidelity as the greater sin because over the eons they learned to be hyper-vigilant about sex, as they could never be absolutely certain that their children were actually theirs. Women, on the other hand, became more bothered by emotional infidelity, because they are concerned about having a partner to help raise their children. [LiveScience]


All of us Wu babies are well-versed in this logic. The rule for girls in Loud/Rawkus/Def Jam-based relationships is that you can do whatever you want, just a) don't bring shame upon this family and b) wear clothes that cover your ass. And when Meth told me in '94 Never ever give my p---y away, I LISTENED. Ticaaaaaal.



(By the way, Meth is just fine with me giving my emotional intimacy, daily reports on the events of my life, requests for foot massages, and frequent music nerd discoveries away. Sigh. No more rappers for me in twentyten, you guys.)





I swear to god I hope we fuckin DIE together.
This is, coincidentally, exactly what Marvin Gaye told Tammi Terrell back in '67. “You're All I Need to Get By.”

mp3.



You You're Awesome - “For the Queen.” An apt. 302 girly classic, discovered last year. Swoon.

mp3.




.
.

1 comment:

Logan said...

...and keep it tight, aight.