Sunday, January 3, 2010

Best use of “Fuck You” since Half-Baked



Those Knux boys and I should hang out and discuss the mighty Saints' road to victory, their upcoming seminars at the Learning Annex on how to make rap more fun, the fact that a Pharoahe Monch photo is suitable for all occasions, and how down I am in every possible way.

I have been putting you people up on some real serious New Orleans game for weeks now, and now here I go with yet another Summertime Song that is deliciously being released in the Cold, Dreary Wintertime of LA. You're welcome.
I walk with a switch and talk with street slang, I like to dance to the rap jams, and I like dudes who cuss. Let's hear it for me, I'm from around the way.




Early-Outkast-levels Civic-speaker-knocking ear euphoria! The Knux - “Fuck You”

mp3.







.
.
.

No comments: