Monday, May 10, 2010

And all the suckers get pushed back.


RONDO! was the chant in apartment 15 yesterday. I'll always always hate this team due to the entire decade of the '80s and the mispronunciation of the word Celtics, but just look at the love up there! (You ever tell anyone I did a post in small tribute to them, by the way, and you're out of my RSS feed for life.)



PS -

The New York Times' "Style Map" featured Boston this week--and called it, of course, Mass Appeal. So subtle of a Guru tribute, I bet most of its readers didn't even notice; they thought it was merely a reference to the state of Massachusetts. Step up your Gangstarr, NYT subscribers. Good lord.





"I Got to Have It." Don't make me act like where I come from 'cause it's bru-tal. Ed OG had a boring voice and okay verses, but this fucking song, sweet Jesus.

mp3.




.

1 comment:

Dart Adams said...

You had me @ "RONDO"...

One.