Saturday, January 5, 2008

Please Somebody Please, Get This For Me

I'm fully capable of getting it myself but, you know, that's not much of a thrill. LACE ME, someone!

I see you, Ronnie--AKA Mr. Stones Throw. Play your position, soldier!


[PBW doesn't talk to me ever since I made fun of him for his "juice" comment (don't ask), so that right there is a wrap. And I've only had enough courage to approach Madlib once in my entire life, so I'm all tapped out for like the next 5 years. Besides, being in the presence of pure genius renders me helpless and unable to speak, so I wouldn't even be able to get the words "Please Otis please, go to the basement of Wolf's house and swipe one of these for me" out.]


P.S., Mr. Love, you already have my address! Listen, the point is that I need this on my platter and you, sir, have the golden ticket. Thanks in advance.

1 comment:

ronnie said...

i hear you knocking, lolo, but i'm just a hired hand. what you need to do is go straight to the source. an 8x10 glossy and some pastries should do the trick. apron up and get your bake on.