Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Derrick Rose loves his mom down to his very bones plus I believe our children would have amazing eyebrows.


According to the fairies that visit my dreams, the Lakers will still win the series.
Until then, here's my "OH RON RON/That's not the way we practiced it" face.





"My heart, the reason I play the way I play, just everything. Just knowing about the days when I didn't feel like I wanted to practice, having all the hard times, waking me up, going to work and just making sure I'm all right and making sure the family's all right. Those are hard days." What a freaking champ. I love him. I do. Unfortunately, Kanye will be bandwagoning the fuck outta Derrick in approximately 19 minutes.




The Chi-Lites - "Are You My Woman." Because they rep Chicago with love, pride, and horns.

mp3.







.

No comments: