Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Things that amuse me, 05/06/09

1. Donny Goines, I wish I liked your verses over beats a little more


cuz I'm in love with your album cover.

PS, the next time I have to come in here I'm crackin skulls.



2. When you like boy things like I do and you watch televised competitions of sport, you get subjected to a jillion sports cliches at press conferences and during on-the-field interviews and pregame and postgame and halftime interviews. They cause me minor distress because they're dumb and annoying and a big waste of everyone's time (I could be reading or shopping for swimsuits with my precious time, Lamar Odom/Pete Carroll/Michael Turner!).

There's a mind-reader out there on the Internets who lovingly crafted the bracket below just for me.
"It is what it is." "110%." "We left it all on the field."
(the only one I woulda included: "We're not resting on our laurels/we can't allow ourselves to get complacent; we're focusing on the next game." Shut UP.)




OBVS I had to pick "Lord & Savior" as the champion, people! Have we just met?





3. MPC & SP-12 USB FLASH DRIVES! STOP IT.

Next-levels cuteness.




No comments: