Tuesday, January 11, 2011

White girl side hustle opportunity I missed #3.


White girls! This week we’re doing the gross and unspeakable with the sex parts of Charlie Sheen (in Vegas) and creepy old David Duchovny (in front of Showtime cameras) -- we’re not third in line for the presidency anymore, so we are sad and acting out sexually. Our band with M. Ward isn’t really doing big things right now either. Coachella is our Gathering of the Juggalos but it is still months away. So, Radric arrives to save the day. Of course.

Gucci loves us and that's been our bread and butter for the last couple years--hanging out and ending up in a verse of his. A couple years ago he liked our naked dancing at spring break. Today a Gucci hang will probably get you described as Cyndi Lauper (again) but it means you get to be in Waka's general area and sing that hook (in your head) to that song by Best Coast*, she who understands stifled white girl longing and lust.


All-black Phantom, pulled up to the opera/Bad white bitch, call her Cyndi Lauper.




*I wish he was my boyfriennnnnnnnd. (the one on the right)
It’s Gucci 2 times, but it really should be WAKA 2 TIMES. Or if I had my way, 100 times. We can walk around the lake and he’ll try to touch my bottom and I’ll pretend to get mad at first but secretly I won’t be mad. (sorry, girl games. We are trained since childhood to behave this way). At some point in our conversation I'll gently press the Bills hat issue. What's the meaning, why is it so ill-fitting, etc.





Then there were posts of “H.A.M.” by understated class machine K. West, who of course never shuts up about how he hates to love my kind.

But I’ve been practicing with some actresses as bad as shit
And a few white girls, asses flat as shit

But the head so good, damn a n---a glad he hit

Got em jumpin out the building

Watch out below, a million out the door.


I would call this a mini battle of the white girl hang-out opportunities on Internet rap songs, Georgia vs. Illinois, 01/11/11, except you can keep your Kanye hang-out opportunities, thank you. Not interested. If I wanted to be a lyrical accessory in fellatio raps I'd go to the recording sessions for that Dipset mixtape and pretend it's '05 when I still cared about them. My several hundred problems with Kanye include his life-is-a-woman metaphor in song getting really quite old; as an English major I can't support cliche raps. Really, the fact that Lex is 19 years old (!) is the only part of this outfit that gives me hope.




.

No comments: