Monday, November 30, 2009

NAS: Variations on a theme. (basically I just wanted to post some JB's.)




1. OH LOOK, somebody took a picture of the inside of my head.




2.
I forgot to wear my "showgirl who jumps out of a cake at AZ's party and becomes Nas's personal cigar-lighter" costume for Halloween this year! Aw damn.


2010, look out for me in my getup, prepare to analyze how it evokes notions of power and control. (The part of Nas to be played by Nas next year. I hear he's single now.)










3. Nastradamus is 10 years old this week. Like sands through the hourglass, kids.

My excitement meter isn't at Illmatic-turning-20 levels, of course, but what can you do. Also, the whole "It could've been worse" argument for a god MC turning out sub-par work several years after his masterpiece is always comical to this particular god-MC-fan lady blogger.





PS, I like you about 50 times more than usual when this comes on at the club and I look over at you. I mean, I see sparkles around your face, I hear birds chirping, I wanna take you home to meet my mom and see if the family dog deems you acceptable:



It's at 02:34, lazy ass. (If you can't take a whole 8 minutes out of your day to listen to a JBs song in its entirety, it's over for you, buddy. Abort mission now.)


. . . . .

No comments: