Sunday, February 6, 2011

White girl side hustle opportunity I missed #4 (other than going to Dallas to valiantly help out with the stripper shortage)


Gettin paid for lounging half-nakedly, mostly showin some hips n ass but showin a little front too, for The Loved One...











and for Free People.

OHGOD I would KILL this shot if I weren't afraid of looking like I was offering my body up for sale due to the vulgarity of my hips. I do this pose EVERY DAY, alone in apt. 15, simply for my own enjoyment. I'm doing it right now, matter fact.





Funkadelic - “Can You Get to That.” Y'know, 'cause I'm just loungin without my pants on and who better to provide the sounds than George and the crew. The song's about a breakup but that bassline says otherwise. PS, Can you get to that was like a more formal version of You dig, right? Or maybe more like the '70s version of You feel me.

mp3.



Ski Beatz - “Taxi” (instro). 'Cause the words are kind of sad but that beat is not and it is suitable for loungin, dar-linnnn.

mp3.



Just Blaze - “Exhibit C” (instro). BECAUSE IT WILL NEVER GET OLD, and because Laboe played “Cross My Heart” the other night when I was driving and I almost crashed by the Chevron station on Temple.

mp3.



Seu Jorge - “Rebel Rebel.” Because sometimes I fuck around and tell people I'm Brazilian, and they believe me, because I have both a trustworthy face and an ethnically ambiguous face. And because I couldn't find Caetano Veloso's “Não Identificado.”

mp3.



Isaac Hayes - “Hung Up on My Baby.” BECAUUUUUSE! I don't need no “because”! Just listen to it. Plus it's Isaac, and he has a no-pants rule. I would also like to inform you that I make big money, I drive big cars/Everybody know me.

mp3.






.

2 comments:

danps said...

Dear God is that nice. Thanks for all the eye candy lately.

If you have note downloaded the 2011 Canadian Rap Future Superstars disk you should. There's a lot of phenomenal music on it.

Oh and that sweet, blissful silence you hear? It's the sound of the obnoxious, front running Steeler Nation shutting up.

Abnego said...

Ain't no use to me lyin', I was "scareder" than a muuuuuutha!